- Applied when there is a need to know what benefits the brand should deliver upon to grow its market share. Applied when there is a need to know what benefits the brand should deliver upon to grow its market share.
- BEAM measures and tracks the responsiveness of your brand to customers wants.
- Identifies quantitatively for a category what is in strong demand and scare supply in terms of expected benefits from the category.
- Benefits can be of different nature: performance related, user imagery related or usage imagery related.
- BEAM calculates a score the affinity score proven to correlate with market shares: the higher the affinity score the more sizeable the market of designed strategy.
- BEAM indicates what the brand needs to do improve the affinity score and therefore its market share, and tracks over time the success of designed strategy.
- It uses a forward looking model to anticipate emerging market demands rather the traditional regression models that “replay the past”, because they are on what the brands are doing now in the category rather than on what the consumer wants for the future.
Contact us for a sample report