- Answers the question how do I make my communication more meaningful to the consumer?Answers the question how do I make my communication more meaningful to the consumer?
- We live in world of signs, and yet we lack the ability to know how they affect us in a specific manner.
- When we listen to a music we are able to know if we like it or not, but we are not able to specify what makes it likable or not, unless we music professionals.
- Consumers are in general able to say what they like or not nut most often fail to identify the fine print behind they likes and dislikes, or to get down to the deep meaning of the why behind their feelings..
- Semiotics is a discipline where professional analyzing the signs in a communication mean, what signs and symbols make the communication attractive or not, and if needed be how they can be fine-tuned to enhance the attractiveness of the communication.
- Semiotics can be used as standalone, or in parallel with qualitative research.
Contact us for a sample report